Topics of Interest
Since the magazine is poised to be a major information resource and vitalize the lab culture, it will publish information/articles of high merit within the stated scope and compliant to the policy of Lab World.
Contributions will be accepted on all aspects of the research, development and applications of the science and technology of measurement and instrumentation, quality management systems & implementation, case study, independent views/opinions, feed back on published articles, problems faced by labs or readers or users, events, training calendars, innovations, innovative ideas, news . Article must be of practical utility or reflect future trends. They must contain original material. It can be novel or case study. They con include results of research or experimental work, may deal with practical developments related to test/calibration or process, discuss new developments in testing, calibration, Laboratory equipment/design/ management, accreditation, certification.
Authors are encouraged to send manuscripts of articles electronically.
Format : (Text preparation)
There is no specific format for the submissions. However, following points must be kept in mind while preparing the manuscript.
- The article must be submitted in word using Times New Roman type style and font size 12.
- A copy in PDF is also required.
- The manuscript pages must be numbered. Place the numbers below at left corner.
- Start with Title. Its each word should start with capital letter.
- The tile must be brief and must reflect the intentions and contents of the article. It should be in Font size 12 or 14
- The title must be followed by Name, affiliation, address of the Author(s)
- Immediately after author details, an abstract, not exceeding 300 words must be included
- Add key words below abstract. Restrict to 5 best representatives of the topic.
- No of pages : limit to 12 typed in A4 size double space .two columns.
- Provide headings and sub-headings in the text.
- At the end summarize the findings and message that you want to convey. under the heading “conclusions”
- The references should follow conclusions. The must be numbered and bracketed in large bracket [ ].
- They must be in increasing order.
- Their location in the text must be numbered similarly.
- Authors shall be sole responsible for the contents/views stated in the submissions for publications.
- A statement to the effect that the material submitted is original and is neither published any where nor is under consideration for publication anywhere must be submitted along with the manuscript. In the absence of such statement , it will be assumed that the submission is original. The author(s) shall be responsible for the consequences.